ECContact object

Additional Information

If studies involve patients, an ethics committee allocated through the National Research Ethics service (NRES) will be used. Otherwise, a local Research Ethics Committee (LREC) with the required expertise to assess the project will be responsible. In University settings, the LREC is likely to be an institutional committee.